Steamroller (Original)

Started by Vanncad, April 27, 2010, 06:07:52 PM

Jim1970

I Jumped out of My Chair when The Song Kicked in!!
Gotta Love Songs about Fat ChickS!!

STEAMROLLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am LOVING THIS!!!!!
COOL, Guitar SOLO.  This freakin Rocks!!
JIM
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

j.g.

WoW   That's what is all about. Fantastic -I could just about repeat all the comments here. It  would be straight to my ipod if I had one. Going to have another listen, I bet I will still get sucked in by that quiet intro.

Donkeydoo

Haven't been on here for a while but when I do this is the song I love.  Got a recording contract yet?

Gnasty

Bump! I'm just finally back to work and plugging away and this song starts playing in my ears and what happens but I start working better, stronger, and faster!! This tune kicks ass!! Vann is the man!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

maxit

bump and spacebump! Are you a rocker, yes you are, man!!!! 'turned the wine to coca cola' made me laugh - that's a fine line ... but please all you rockers put lyrics to ease our poor italian ears understanding ;-)
recorder
Audacity

Rata-tat-tat

Man this one is on my favs playlist...everyone I've showed it to absolutely loves it. You've still got some fans out there Vann... Get back here... Hope things are slowin down a little for ya!!!.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Geir

First of all : Geir slap yourself !!!

I've been one of your biggest fans since you joined Vann and have all your songs (I think, ... note to myself : doublecheck Vanncad Playlist). ICAN'T BELIEVE I havn't commented yet !! :/

This is one of my favourite Vanncad songs and dare I say, ... yes I do, a 1BU song !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Hook

This is unbelievably rocktastic! From start to finish this is blindingly good. I imagine this will start many a morning for me!
If I could only rock on like you!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Bobtail

This is good !

Tore it up on the solo,also the unison bends(screams) sound good in the chorus,I always forget to put them in my songs but might put some in next time.

Cheers

OsCKilO

"You Turn The wine to Coca-Cola!"

That is the best lyric ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy