LukieDo's Drum Jam

Started by Satchwood, April 26, 2010, 09:13:43 PM

Satchwood

Switchfood_Dare_You_To_Move_LukeOnDrums
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I spent the weekend with my 11 year old son Luke and we recorded a "1" take jam for fun.  This is the OTHER song that we recorded...........I dare you ta move.............. kinda of a Switch Foot super Satched something or other..................

I then added a little bass and electric guitar for grins :~)

Remember, he's only 11 years old and playing on a Yamaha DTXplorer (electronic drum kit).....1 take jam...,,................

I hope you enjoy this jam as much as i did playing along with my maestro drummer!!  

This is the OTHER song that we did......... I wasn't going to post, but somehow it just got selected...  Dare you to move............i dare you ta flippin MOVE..........

check out TW's BR Collab Station for the OTHER tune that we did..........:...:..:..:....

Tommy Satchwood..
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

launched

That was way too cool, Tommy! Wow, Luke can really keep time and does fills and everything!

I see great things happening on the horizon!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Groundy

Well done luke you sounded brilliant, Thanks for sharing..........Alex ;)

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

lg

Sounds great, but bring up Luke's drums a little in the
mix, it is kinda hard to hear him well.
You two will make great nusic together and we
will be here waiting to enjoy listening to it!

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Oldrottenhead

gaun yersel guys yeah baby yeah baby
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

Man, this really soars when it takes off. Great melody on the lead line. A tidy and cool performance all round. That's a complex piece of music for an 11 year old to follow! He's going places, for sure.

Satchwood

Thank you for the great comments, I'll be sure to pass them on to Luke for encouragement!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Gary F

Tommy this is really good!!! I'm on my 3rd listen!! I love the melody of this one!!!
Luke's drumming is great!! Most 11 yr olds can't walk and chew gum at the some time! He's got some talent!!
Oh yeah, the guitar player isn't too shabby either!!!!

Gary

Tony W

I'm ready to collab with him any time he chooses. Well done Luke!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR