Tear It Down - Saijinn Maas

Started by Saijinn Maas, April 26, 2010, 09:25:31 AM

Gnasty

Sai Dude!! This is freakin awesome!! icked Slayer Chug and love the vocals. You`ve inspired me to get off my ass and get my shit together and back recording. NICE BRO!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Greeny

I love the dark drive of this. There's a deep and edgy vibe that oozes intensity. Absolutely perfect panning, tone and guitar interplay. A spectacular couple of solos too. Very tasty stuff. Did I mention the vocal?! That works wonderfully too.

Greeny

The whole thing is frighteningly good!

Saijinn Maas

Thanks for the comments everyone! Lots of nice things said. I'll probably re-do this sometime, as I think it is a bit too short and a little bit repetitive. And the solo tone sounds a little garish to my ears. Oh well ;)

Thanks again ;)

chapperz66

Great rock song Sai. The ESP sounds dead good, my man. 

I managed to headbang without getting caught by any family members this time.

Paul

henwrench

Top tune, rifftastic, makes me wanna do some metal-rock stuff. Watch this space...

How's the no smoking going? Do what I did, get yourself some nasal snuff... works a treat and you'll wonder why you bothered smoking in the first place. I recommend trying to track down some Wilson's of Sharrow Gold Label blended with a touch of Extra Menthol... it'll blow your head off like that ESP of your's...

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Saijinn Maas

Quote from: henwrench on April 28, 2010, 08:38:54 AMTop tune, rifftastic, makes me wanna do some metal-rock stuff. Watch this space...

How's the no smoking going? Do what I did, get yourself some nasal snuff... works a treat and you'll wonder why you bothered smoking in the first place. I recommend trying to track down some Wilson's of Sharrow Gold Label blended with a touch of Extra Menthol... it'll blow your head off like that ESP of your's...

henwrench

Henwrench doing metal?? I think I would actually pay to see that!

The no smoking is going surprisingly well. Been having a bit of a problem sleeping due to a constant feeling of restlessness... Chewing cinnamon gum like crazy though. I'll pass on the snuff though. I'm not one to replace one addiction with another. :P

Redler

An awesome song and producing! Here's a bit grunge vibe in chorus, imo...the gtr solo is real fine!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

SwanSong

This song is very heavy . and congrats on quitting smoking. remember one day at
a time. my wife quite now going on 3 years. anyway  cool song very nice bass line
actually im hearing a bit of BLACK SABBATH PARANOID in this tune. either way
for a original peice well executed and well done. TC Neil

djbride

Great hard rock song. All the guitar parts have a good sound and tone. nice work on the vocals. Solo is real killer. Nice job on this song.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=1049425

"Rock is dead they say, Long Live Rock, be it dead or alive"    P. Townsend