Tear It Down - Saijinn Maas

Started by Saijinn Maas, April 26, 2010, 09:25:31 AM

Pamala

great guitar work! Love the solo and your voice is so smooth yet powerful. The ending works.

cuthbert

Wowie Saij, I do dig that chugging guitar, and the leads scream - that is the kind of thing I could never pull off.

cheers,
cuth
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Tangled Wires

You are really producing some incredible quality recently Sai, just love the whole atmosphere and vibe from your recent songs.

No exception here, just love the way this chugs along and your vocal just seems to perfectly suit this style of music with the harmonies taking it to an even higher level!

Fantastic song!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

pjd1

You Rocked it Sai !! man that guitar sounds good so does you vocal great grove in your,e song ,the guitar solo cuts through the mix fine by my ears , and its smokin !! sorry about the pun as someone else has mentioned !!
Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Rata-tat-tat

Saij... this is seriously kicking ass. Great rock tune... yes I would love to hear what you could do with this one with a little more time spent; however, I think it kicks ass as is. Reminds me a lot of AIC or Kings X. Only wish I could "Whip something up" like this. I'm in awe of your talent bro.

V/R
Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02