Main Menu

Tranquility

Started by SE, April 14, 2010, 12:49:14 PM

SE

TRAQIL22
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Had some real problems with this, broke my golden rule, if it does,nt sound any good after 20 mins bin it, been on my MBR for the best part of two weeks, which is driving me crazy, so if it,s pants say so, cause it driving me nuts, think I,ll get back to some rock where I belong.

Thanks John
recorder
Boss BR-80

Gritter

I really like this...sweet sounds and cool percussion.

Tony W

I dig it John. This is some great acoustic work. The harmonies were very cool. I liked the bass line as well.

Great singing.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ted

This has almost has a Brazilian feel to it. A bold and promising experiment. You should continue to explore this style.  Don't go retreating back to Rock just yet.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Oldrottenhead

lovely trippy sound i agree with ted dont go back to rock just yet, really dreamy quality to this one love it. reminds me of 60s band love.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

SE

Hey thanks guys for the encouragement, tried one way and then another, usually songs come pretty quickly. don,t think I,ll ever be satisfied with this one, but thanks again for you kind words.

John
recorder
Boss BR-80

hooper

Has an interesting, experimental thing going on. 
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
These days I merely dabble at being old and wise.
But I swear, I used to absolutely excel at being young and stupid.

Satchwood

Kind of a nice laid-back tranquil trippy vibe!!  Nice change from the norm ~ experimenting is fun ~ enjoyed listening!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

lg

This is certainly a change-up!
But, that isn't a bad thing, at least not here....
This almost has a sitar-ish kinda Hindu vibe to it....
Hang on, let me go get my beads and incense!

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Tangled Wires

Lots of really good stuff going on in this one John, it maybe a change from what you normally do, but your style is still stamped on this. Going to have to give this a few more plays, as imagine I will pick out different things with each listen.

recorder
Boss Micro BR