Something completely different: 'Complex' - Greeny Original

Started by Greeny, April 13, 2010, 05:26:26 AM

Greeny

Sorry - had to self-bump this for emufest! Hope you don't mind. It is entirely synthetic though.

64Guitars

Very cool! I don't remember hearing this before so I'm glad you bumped it.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Ferryman

Missed this first time round but enjoyed it now! Visage and Numan are all in there with a unique Greeny twist - love it! Nice warm synth sounds and great fun. We need some 80s pics of you Tim.....

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

Missed this one too ... thanks for the bump, it now resides in my greey folder :)

Love it Tim !

Quote from: Ted on April 13, 2010, 12:12:43 PMI have an old Yamaha DX-100 (legendary among 80's synthpoppers and talkboxers) that I don't play very often. .......

I think you've single-handedly inspired an electronica fest.  If you have, I'll try my best to get into the spirit, and fire up that mini dinosaur.
How about it Ted? Have you fired it up yet ? :D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Gu Djin

Cool sounds and a bit of discordance is exactly right for the fest, but the vocal got me - brillig.

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Greeny

Quote from: Ferryman on January 10, 2011, 04:01:19 PMWe need some 80s pics of you Tim.....

I'll try to dig a couple out at the weekend and shame myself publicly, lol.

StephenM

major early days of SC Green(Y) greatness!!!  8)  8)  8)

diggin the keys...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner