Tropical Storm Blues

Started by Mach, August 22, 2008, 04:28:28 PM

Greeny

I know it's no laughing matter to be in the eye of a storm, but I just remembered a joke...

Hurricanes are a lot like a marriage. They start off with a lot of blowing and sucking, but then you lose your house  :D

Mudhut

Very Nice blues, you have a cool voice, hope the weather gets better
Keep on rocking in the free world :)

Mach

Thanks Les & Mud. Yeah we have been pretty much storm-free for a little while anyway.

QuoteHurricanes are a lot like a marriage. They start off with a lot of blowing and sucking, but then you lose your house

She can have the house, Just leave my guitar alone.  ;D
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Prive

Cool, great acoustic blues feel!!!! It makes me want to play the harmonica, i started to improvise with my A Hohner and with the MBR mic and a GTR effect i have a very nice Chicago tone.
Sorry about not posting any mp3 with my harmonica but i'm starting to learn how to play it and it's a shame to me cause i suck ;)

If anyone play the harmonica i'd like to share this effect patch.

Marcelo.
Music, music and three times music!!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

kernowkid

That is just superb - I love it!

Well done!

tafka

i love it!!! awesome sound.lets hope the weather stays crap if you are going to post work as good as this.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Rata-tat-tat

Holy crap...that guitar takes back to some of the old blues greats... Wilson Picket maybe??? This is awesome. Great tune... definately going on the playlist.

VR

Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Mach

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate it. It's been a while since I've been on the BR board, not much time for recording lately. In fact, I haven't even looked at my MBR in over 2 months...been busy with other musical toys  :P...ya know how that goes!

Cheers, Mach
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Groundy

OTD Bump,

Brilliant Mach, missed the original, maybe before I joined....

Well done great recording......

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs