boom!!!!!!!! by oldrottenhead

Started by Oldrottenhead, April 05, 2010, 04:09:42 PM

Oldrottenhead

B00M!!
Time:
0:00
Volume:
back from a heavy day at work and had some therapy with dr juno, i wonder if this qualifies for the punkfest

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Gritter

i like it!...deep dark and my heads bopping!  Early Ministry comes to mind...trippy. is it all looped?

Geir

fanbloodytastic !!

straight to piepod for my late night walk !!

synthpunky.. It will surely qualify for the synthfest that will come one day (after the Zappafest ;D ;D ;D ;D )
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Facemask93

Good song James , and Dr Juno did good , that panning sent me dizzy , nearly spilled me wine

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Oldrottenhead

not looped apart from my brain lol.

just kept hitting the keys and stuff happened. patches used had lots of stuff going on but was all played live (with live overdubbs add nauseum)but just kept hitting the same keys over and over so got a kinda loop thing going , does that make sense, probably more sense than the lyrics.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Gritter

Quote from: oldrottenhead on April 05, 2010, 04:32:52 PMnot looped apart from my brain lol.

just kept hitting the keys and stuff happened. patches used had lots of stuff going on but was all played live (with live overdubbs add nauseum)but just kept hitting the same keys over and over so got a kinda loop thing going , does that make sense, probably more sense than the lyrics.

totally makes sense and makes it that much more cool!!!! Great Track!

Oldrottenhead

cheers sandy

so geir do i need to redo it with guitars, drum n bass to enter it in the punkfest?

and i was gonna do one chord wonders by the adverts but in a techno style for the punkfest would that qualify?mmmmmmmm food for thought.
well outta beer my bed beckons.
too much work i need zzzzzzz
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Gritter

Quoteso geir do i need to redo it with guitars, drum n bass to enter it in the punkfest?

and a little gob!

Pamala

omg that was so cool!!! and the words totally make sense to me. Wait does that mean, oh, never mind. I'm ok. Coming off the swirl now and loving that song.

Oldrottenhead

Quoteand a little gob!
just the thought of gayle advert gets me salivating so gob shouldnt be a problem
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann