dance with me by oldrottenhead

Started by Oldrottenhead, April 03, 2010, 10:56:36 AM

Geir

I loved the second version !!

And then comes no 3 .... and I love the drums too .. not more not less ...only differently ..  and no 4 too

All versions are great ... can't decide what version I love the most .. 2, 3, .. ...

that's a good thing tho ... I now have several versions to put on my pi-pod

Quote from: Flash Harry on April 16, 2010, 03:53:44 AMMaybe just a bit too much reverb on the drum
Ah know thay's annoying for some
But I don't care if they get the hump

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

QuoteAh know thay's annoying for some
But I don't care if they get the hump
ive not changed much have i lmao.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Jarle

Quote from: scottieD on April 07, 2010, 05:23:12 AM...your voice has a way of connecting with people.  They feel like they know you through your warm conversational tones...it's a gift.  Lovely song.  Simply lovely.

This is simply fantastic.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

chunk

Lovey James. Nice chord structure and vocals. I like the sound of the Juno I'm gonna put the link to this on Facebook if you don't mind. Not that anyone will listen to it. They don't listen to my stuff ,cos they're all lazy twunts.