Piss off! PUNKFEST

Started by jackofall, April 02, 2010, 01:49:01 AM

Geir

SICOTOB  and  WTFHTMP

This is hysterically brilliant !!

And a great song too, with some really good melodic features and a punky vibe.

Love it.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Greeny

The funny thing with this is that most of the new people on here will have no idea of how jackofall started off on this site - i.e. offering up beautifully crafted, classical brilliance on all manner of instruments (I hope you're still recording that stuff...!). You'd never know it from this song though! This is pure punk attitude and aggression, and all the better for it. Love it.

Ted

Quote from: Greeny on April 14, 2010, 09:47:12 AMThe funny thing with this is that most of the new people on here will have no idea of how jackofall started off on this site - i.e. offering up beautifully crafted, classical brilliance on all manner of instruments (I hope you're still recording that stuff...!). You'd never know it from this song though! This is pure punk attitude and aggression, and all the better for it. Love it.

Seriously!   Just try and draw a line between Piss Off and The Swan (and Other Feathered Friends).  I can't do it!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

IanR

Quote from: Greeny on April 14, 2010, 09:47:12 AMThe funny thing with this is that most of the new people on here will have no idea of how jackofall started off on this site - i.e. offering up beautifully crafted, classical brilliance on all manner of instruments (I hope you're still recording that stuff...!). You'd never know it from this song though! This is pure punk attitude and aggression, and all the better for it. Love it.

And this is great.  I'm really in the mood for this stuff right now.  These are the best punkfest lyrics so far.  I can imagine an Ian Dury version of this, but alas, not possible.

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Hilary

Oh this is fantastic - I've got your book Tony, haven't got to this one yet on the uke!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça