This Path (OsCKilO and Geir)

Started by OsCKilO, March 28, 2010, 08:13:52 PM

Gritter

Really great melody and lyrics...so much substance to your work Tharek...incredible. A fine solo Geir...gives it just the right touch.

Flash Harry

goosebumps - YES!

It's a stunner. The lyrics are brilliant, reflective and simple, but hold a great truth.

Musically marvellous.

It's beautiful guys.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Bluesberry

You are the real deal bro...another soul song from you...dynamic and very moving...Its amazing the big sound you get from just one guitar and your voice...Holy shite Geir, that is a monumental guitar solo there...its all a perfectly wonderful song.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

antisocialworker

for a second there I thought i was hearing the goo-goo dolls new hit or something
spectacular job here fellas!
loved the tennis match vocals
so catchy ill have this song in my head now forever
and amazing lyrics too

Tangled Wires

Two talented buggers = one fantastic song!!

This is top drawer in every way, it just reeks of pure class

The chorus is stunning. such a wonderful melodic moment in the song.

I'd pay money for this!!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

antisocialworker

what an awesome tune, lovin it more the more i listen to it

OsCKilO

Guys!!!!

Thank You For the Listens and responses.........

Sorry for flooding the board with my  sh*t recently.....

Has been a tough period where songs flowing  are the only release I get,.....

In answer to a question on another post ("Know") with Bumping......:-

Quote from: Bluesberry on March 28, 2010, 05:37:20 AM
Quote from: oldrottenhead on March 28, 2010, 03:20:30 AMtharek this is your best, i just love this one.
Is it possible, is this really "the best" song written by you T-man.  Lots of folks are saying great things about this song, I said it myself half-page ago.  What do you think of this song, you feel good about this one.  Have you played this one live yet?  Where are you going to go from here brother.  Its funny isn't it, such a simple thing guitar and voice, potential for not-too-sure-about-this-one lyrics as AndyR playfully points out, but there really is something here isn't there.   And then there is that very smooth voice giving the words some kind of gravitas.  What is it that makes this your best yet?  I think it is an attitude, a all-around feeling from this one, confidence, its like this song came from a very deep place, very personal, very real,  This is not just a bunch of pretty words that happen to rhyme, this is deep truth for you.  And then the guitar also is all you, this is your song, your soul music.  And it is a perfectly synced, heartfelt delivery.  You know, I believe it, I feel it.  I think that is why it feels like your best song ever, yet, to this point.  Its is real, truthful, heartfelt.  Nice one T-man.

BB....

You always have understood where I am coming from....

There is no point in me Talking about something I don't know about in a song....

It would be insincere of me and would make each song a hotchpotch jumble of nothingness.....

This one ....IMO is my best......  The Lyrics (Nothing else) reflect where I am now....
I tip my hat to my previous songs in this one and songs from other people in this site...

Also......it has Geir in it (Always a Bonus!!!)..... And that Solo Just Melts me...!!!!
I Played the song with the man in mind and he Just OWNED IT and brought it together, from the first note of his solo!!!

Anyway.....

Thank you all for the Listens...

And I am Humbled that  you Liked it!!!
You Guys have taught me everything I know about Music!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Peace

Tharek (OsCKilO)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

antisocialworker

oh no you dont. you aint gettin buried yet. back to the top you go.

Pamala

i especially loved the tone on the lead guitar

scottieD

Just another great song.  Period.  Everything's been said.  Well done you two.

recorder
Boss BR-800
   Okay to cover...not sure why you'd want to though...