Rural Excitement

Started by Rockatron, March 22, 2010, 01:55:17 PM

Rockatron

Rural excitement
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hey folks!

Here's "Rural Excitement".  Although there's always lots of fun to do in the city, rural areas are filled with excitement.  Hope you enjoy.  Let me know what you think please.
 ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80

"Play, just play..."

SwanSong

True talent showing in your guitar playing really
great sound. and fine original. Cheers NEIL

Rockatron

Thanks SwanSong, I appreciate your feedback! 
recorder
Boss BR-80

"Play, just play..."

launched

Cool bump. Sounds like Lou Reed or something warming up, and then it explodes into a sweet ass frickin' groove.

Love it!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Rockatron

yeah, I enjoyed doing the progressive rythym, it makes it more stimulating!
recorder
Boss BR-80

"Play, just play..."

phantasm777

rock, from what i gather, you can individually take tracks from your BR and put them on your pc. then use a free mixing program like audacity. put them in, save them as a whole individually in one file.
then if someone has a drumtrack or bass etc, track for you. you open the song saved in audacity X out the drums, import the new drumtrack, without having to change or do anything to the other instruments you've already recorded. plus your initial save of the programmed drums will still be there.
then you can mix the new track with audacity, for vol. or EQ,  whatever and then export it as a finished track - mp3, as well as save it as another file if you want to. when you do any saving on audacity make a new file and then put it in that.
hope this helps, and it will open a whole world of collabs for you. you've got a couple i would like to collab on. maybe next time.

launched

Quote from: phantasm777 on March 29, 2012, 10:55:16 AMrock, from what i gather, you can individually take tracks from your BR and put them on your pc. then use a free mixing program like audacity. put them in, save them as a whole individually in one file.
then if someone has a drumtrack or bass etc, track for you. you open the song saved in audacity X out the drums, import the new drumtrack, without having to change or do anything to the other instruments you've already recorded. plus your initial save of the programmed drums will still be there.
then you can mix the new track with audacity, for vol. or EQ,  whatever and then export it as a finished track - mp3, as well as save it as another file if you want to. when you do any saving on audacity make a new file and then put it in that.
hope this helps, and it will open a whole world of collabs for you. you've got a couple i would like to collab on. maybe next time.

Yes, you can use the BR Wave Converter for that. Or you can remix the song by turning off the Rhythm Section as well so there are no drums in the output.

Mark
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Rockatron

Thanks guys for the help.  I'll look into this when I have time, which is an issue in the evening!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

"Play, just play..."

phantasm777

spank, i dont have a br. i use 2 mixers, a yamaha for my drums = 8 mics, and my behringer for all other instruments. so i am only telling rock what little i've read here. if you or anyone can guide him further on this so he can easily do collabs without having to re-record the whole song just to do a take without drums, it sure would be appreciated. and certainly add lots more to the site.
perhaps there should be a topic on how to do this with br's so collabs can happen more often.

launched

No probs, if anybody needs help with anything they can PM me. I usually go by launched, but I'm feeling like a Spank McGee at the moment...

Mark
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover