Tomorrow - Jemima's Kite original

Started by Flash Harry, March 16, 2010, 04:20:11 PM

SE

Great tune well up to the usual standard enjoyed it very much, bass and vox just too good.
recorder
Boss BR-80

lg

I'll throw in my 2 cents....what the heck!
I personally like the bass to be the loudest of the instruments.
Great song, by the way, guys!!!!!

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

OsCKilO

Great song Guys......

I'm really feeling this one.......

Peace

T ( OsCKilO )
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Greeny

Where's our song 'Was it good for you'? It was in my head this morning on the way to work!

I hope to have some more riffs soon!

Great bass playing on this, Mike. It needed you to anchor it all down. I'd forgotten the subtle Juno addition too, which also adds some nice depth.

Oldrottenhead

QuoteWhere's our song 'Was it good for you'?
did we ever finish that one? i think we have an albums worth of works in progress lol
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Flash Harry

Not sure how far it got.  I'm sure it has legs....
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Greeny

Quote from: Flash Harry on March 17, 2010, 02:58:27 AMNot sure how far it got.  I'm sure it has legs....

It was waiting for some live drums - and maybe bass. The rest of it was all done. We're all getting old and forgetful!  :D

Oldrottenhead

i might be getting old but i'm not thingummy
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ferryman_1957

Quote from: oldrottenhead on March 16, 2010, 05:21:56 PMhe does, i know nigel ferryman will comment the bass is too low, i'm not a betting man but i'd put money on that.

Too bloody right, you know me too well. Just got to this one and I love the way it starts and I LOVE the chorus effect on the bass, it really adds a great atmosphere. Actually I have to say the bass mix isn't too bad on this, because the chorus lifts it a bit in the mix but I am listening on my high quality Sennheisers. The bass solo part is excellent Flash, it really adds interest to the song.

The keys are really nice as well - Juno? Great tonal texture. The song is of course great, very well constructed (great dynamics) and the combination of the three of you works very well as always. Another superb effort, really enjoyed the mood this creates. Added this one to my JK collection, it's a belter.

Cheers,

Nigel

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann