It Ain't Pretty Being Easy (Original)

Started by Vanncad, March 16, 2010, 02:05:16 PM

pjd1

Vanncad you got it man !!! loved it !!

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Rata-tat-tat

Ok... had to post again... This needs to be on the air brother... everyone I've showed it to has been blown away. This is flat out one,  kick you in the face... meat and potatoes...  rockin F'n tune. Dammmnnnn this is good. Dammmnnnn this isss gooooood.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Black Mary

Wow. We're branches on the same tree Vanncad. This is ball stretchin' stuff. Love the riff & vocals. A real retro rock feel. This could be played on Planet Rock radio easy
kingliggermusic

Vanncad

Thanks again for all the replies everyone.

I played this at a benefit gig with some old band mates a couple weeks ago (along with Launched's "Vodka" song), and it was a blast to play live, especially with good friends who took the time to learn my songs.

Quotemeat and potatoes
Thanks Rat-a-tat, that's exactly the term I used to describe my music to a friend of mine.
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Greeny

Wow. A week away from this place, and I've managed to miss a whole bunch of classics!

I'd love to see you do this one live. It's as good as anything out there, imo. Kind of a Black Crowes feel, but as good as anything I've heard them do. Classy rock riffs and a totally kick-ass vocal. I don't know how long it took you to put this together, but it's faultless to my ears. Perfectly balanced in every way. I could happily listen to this all day long!

This is the sound that a lot of us would aspire to but never quite reach  :)

des0free

Woh, this is a SCORCHER!  This rocks Aerosmith outta the house!  Perfect guitars and vocals tone!!!  Professional playing and production!!!!
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

T.C. Elliott

Jimi Hendrix meets the Arc Angels. Excellent. One of my favorites.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Rata-tat-tat

This guy needs no introduction... another Mandatory Bump!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Tony H

Tony

recorder
Boss BR-800

bruno

Great stuff - reminded me very much of Richie Kotzen.
B.

recorder
Boss BR-1600