Import Drum Track On Micro BR

Started by piljoe, March 13, 2010, 11:29:44 AM

piljoe

Good Day all,

Been a while since i posted, but inspiration has hit me again!! I have a complete Drum Track in mp3 that I want to record w on my micro br. I figured out how to get it into the recorder & I can play along w it in mp3 mode, however....how can i import it into a track to record w it??

Thank You in advance!!

Piljoe, Seattle WA

Oldrottenhead

turn on your micro br have it in song mode
press utility  hit sng followed by new then exe. this creates a new song folder.

that done press utility hit trk then the cursor below utility hit once  then select imp

then select the mp3 file you want to import into the song folder , send it to  tracks 1+2 v1.

pan the tracks 1 and 2 full left and right for the full stereo feild and you now have tracks 3 and 4 to record to. after that you will most likely want to know how to bounce. you are gonna have a lotta fun.
hope that makes sense
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

piljoe

PERFECT SENSE!!!! Thank you very much!!

Oldrottenhead

no probs i had to type from memory as dont have my micro at hand but you find using it becomes very intuitive so use it lots
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

64Guitars

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig