2 beers past the blues

Started by PhilFromIT, August 09, 2008, 06:04:46 PM

PhilFromIT

Quote from: guitarron on August 18, 2008, 11:26:18 AMOk Here it is- in the spirit of blues i did it in one take-but would redo if you felt it necessary
I haven't done anything in months due to some health issues so it felt good to rip into something-sorry if it sounds like self indulgent noodling

Nice riffs Ron, I like the patch you used! I'm glad you are feeling better too!

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I've been slammed at work for the last week and half so I haven't had time to logon to the forum.

-Phil

guitarron

if ya can-you can remix the whole thing by getting everyone involved to send their track(mp3 format) individually. Then compiling/mix them.

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

alitivity

Same thing here, I have been swamped. I have Tuesday off, so I may try and get downstairs to rerecord the Vocals a little better.

Oldrottenhead

as requested by guitarron i posted this song at the nevermet site, i added guitarrons lead part to the vocal mix posted by altivity. if any changes to the credits are required let me know also if song is added to or updated let me know and i'll post that here is the link

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6885010
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

guitarron

Quote from: oldrottenhead on September 12, 2008, 05:30:43 AMas requested by guitarron i posted this song at the nevermet site, i added guitarrons lead part to the vocal mix posted by altivity. if any changes to the credits are required let me know also if song is added to or updated let me know and i'll post that here is the link

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6885010

thanks chief

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

alitivity

I wanted to get back in the basement and fix up the vocal, but just dont seem to have the time to do anything lately. Oh Well 8)

guitarron

never too late-have at it-can send my track if you want

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

alitivity

Unfortunately Time is not my friend. Besides my Job, I am starting rehearsals for my annual Christmas Show in Medina OH. I also have new drum tracks for new Nevermet (the Band) material that were just recorded. So when I get time in my studio, it will be mixing those songs. I cant wait to have this material, the drummer that recorded for us is Awesome.

guitarron

Would it be possible for you to post your vocal track-i'll take a shot at remixing it
rj

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder