Elvis is Alive . this is our cover of the clssic Burning Love.by Neil and Geoff

Started by SwanSong, March 02, 2010, 09:33:02 PM

SwanSong

BURNING LOVE ..GEOFF..
Time:
0:00
Volume:
This song was just for fun . it started as a backing track that i remixed and resampled
then my friend Geoff . the elvis guy. , took and turned the song around on a rainy day
in Spain today . just killing time. wanted thte song to have somewhat of a rustic  feel
as if it were a 70 s type sound. no digital fancy stuff. since they did not have the tech-
nology we do today . i hope u enjoy it. and let me know if i posted this cover song right
thanks so much Neil

lg

nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Gritter

Wow this is a great cover gentlemen...really rockin' and tons of fun!

Neil: I love the horn shots! such great energy here...my heads a boppin'!

Satchwood

Great cover ~ well performed & captured with that early 70s sound!!  Nice work ~ definitely a toe tapper!  I feel energized...................

Hey can you guys do a Dread Zepplin tune?  for fun :)
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Ferryman

You got it right Neil, and this is great fun, Elvis has not left the building! Very enjoyable cover, I think you have quite a "warm" 70s feel on it as well.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SwanSong

HI and many thanks for the comments. but please check out the reupload with more
compression and a few other things i added. sounds more  like a studio recording
would like your comments on the reupload. again will b posting more comments tonight
on other artists here. thanks Neil