Vodka (Original)

Started by launched, February 28, 2010, 12:49:49 AM

antisocialworker

great singing!
sounds like a classic I havent heard before.
If alcohol made me sound this good I'd be hosting AA jam sessions

Blooby

Quote from: Tony W on February 28, 2010, 10:16:19 AMYeah, I used the forum name in a sentence.

considers this BOOBS

This made me laugh probably more than it should have.

This tune as catchy as all hell, and the leads are just as catchy.

I must now go ponder boobs.

Blooby

Rickocaster

Quote from: scottieD on March 01, 2010, 01:18:43 PMHate Vodka, love the song

Yeah, no pleasant memories around that subject matter.  Outstanding vocals. The harmonies are dead on. I really like the rhythm of the guitar. Very catchy and mood-enhancing. I think this is my favorite of your stuff!
http://www.youtube.com/rickocaster
Come on, you know you want to go there...

launched

Thanks for the fun replies, fellas! I had a great time reading them, and doing this song for that matter.

Cheers and Peace!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Rata-tat-tat

Hey Mark... I'm playin all of you songs. Figured it was fitting since you are always one of the first to check out my stuff. Thanks for all of the kind words. This song is great man. Man what a catchy song.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

jerome11

Oh, man!

Fabulous!! It seems that I am watching a movie in 1960/1970. One cowboy comes out and shoot to criminal and rescue a sexy woman.

Very talented!

BG

SE

Just caught this one been away for a while what a great tune love the vox and the guitar, and well I,ve been known to have a wee voddy as well, well anyway great tune loved it.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Black Mary

Great melody. Fits perfect. Love the slap-back delay on the vocals. Harmony's the mutts nuts. Ur melodies are so effortless, like Brian Jonestown Masscre. Love it
kingliggermusic

Greeny

I could have sworn I'd commented on this already! I love the stripped-down simplicity and delivery, which allows the great songwriting to shine through. It's a brilliant track and very addictive.

Greeny

A love song to vodka... I can go with that, lol