recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

launched

Damn YouTube Video Cultists!!

But seriously, I love how Dana Carvey had beaten the living shit out of John Travolta all those years!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Bluesberry

Quote from: Gritter on February 18, 2010, 05:37:47 PM:P that's god awful!
HaHaHa, I couldn't believe it myself either, thats why I had to post it.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Bluesberry

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Diego Ayala

Quote from: Geir on February 18, 2010, 05:07:55 PM
Quote from: Gritter on February 18, 2010, 04:52:17 PMCatholic girls
now there's a song I'd love to cover ;D Ted ? a collab :)

seriously ..... coming from the one country that banned "life of brian" when it came to the movies, I can appreciate freedom of speech ... but most of all I just want peace ... and I have no problem with folks posting religious songs ... some of mine can even be interpreted as such ... I must say tho' I don't really see THE BIG PROBLEM HERE ::) let's just make some music and if we wanna make our beliefs visible in the lyrics so be it ... I mean we all believe in something ... and if there's some "faith" that's been "overrepresented" here ... no I'll shut my mouth ....  .

I believe I can fly !!!!!

wwwwwoooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sh*t!  I did not think I've been away from the site for so long...  Funny how one simple post ends up mutating/morphing...  To me it does not make any difference what the content of the music posted is --- I certainly do not want any censorship on the music that gets posted here.  This site is about music in general - from composition to recording, collaborating and such.  If I do not care for a particular verse/lyrics I just do not listen to it, but will still gain from the music --- my ability to compose and add to my repertoir of progressions comes from other musicians - regardles what the content or meaning of a song is...

I got back to the forum after doing some facebooking and following Tazzy's noodling blues...

So, why not just let people express themselves via music ---  if religion/spirituality/atheist'ism offends you, well move to the next song/post....

I also believe I can fly~~~~~~~~

Greeny

Quote from: Tony W on February 18, 2010, 11:26:17 AMI was a bit crushed when I read the not so charming comments about Coldplay. I've been to 2 concerts in my life, the first being cold play a few years ago. It was a fantastic show and a real decent "feel good" moment for me.

After further consideration, I realized that I don't give a crap if Tim likes them or not, I like them, and that matters a lot more to me (nothing personal Tim, I'm a fan of yours).

Quite right! You shouldn't care what anyone thinks about the music and bands that turn you on. If that were the case, I could never admit to liking ELO and Steely Dan in certain circles, lol. Hell, I've even seen Level 42 live three times!

The funny thing with Coldplay is that I dislike THEM more than the music. As songs go, I think 'Trouble' is a fantastic piece of songwriting. But my favourite song of theirs by a long way is the one below. I think it's so outstanding musically that I have no issues whatseoever with the religious title or lyric. It's one of those songs that I really wish I'd written myself. Probably with different lyrics though, lol.

Quite relevant to this thread, I'd say  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O_Sg0oUJ-4