'Barking Up the Wrong Tree'

Started by Greeny, February 12, 2010, 02:29:28 AM

Nelson

This song is on fire. This is real Rock and Roll. You play a mean guitar, my man.

-Nelson
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Tangled Wires

Superb stuff, just love the production on this one, everything sounds so crystal clear.

Love the guitars "battling" with each other, it is really effective, and the bass has a real nice groove too.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Jake Dollery

Very cool track with big 70's rock overtones. Really like the use of stereo. Tops

Satchwood

Great song Tim!!  niCe cooL variety and panning between rhythm guitars and great riffin bass line & sparkling lead fills!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

henwrench

Great tune, great lyrics and great guitar sounds, but do I detect a little bit of that horrible digital distortion? Greeny, it's the bane of my fucking life, man. I always try and keep the record and bounce levels as LOW ( which goes against every instinct) as possible to avoid that sound. Killer tune, though!!

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

Great Song Tim!!!!!!!

On Form Bro!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Rickocaster

Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about.  So cool, it makes me want to put my sunglasses on at night.  Enjoyed it a lot, Tim!
http://www.youtube.com/rickocaster
Come on, you know you want to go there...