'You Make it Happen' - Greeny Original

Started by Greeny, February 11, 2010, 06:21:22 AM

Geir

So good to have you back (again :) )

Really great song ..... man it's just beautiful !! Don't find it dark at all ... just uplifting !!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Facemask93

Really awesome writing Tim , but not dark , not at all , just another damm fine song , excellent pal , bloody well done

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

pjd1

Checked out youre soundclick page Greeny !! outstanding songs and great production on youre music  ,, loved this song and its well put together as well ,, really great stuff going on hear youre, vocals are superb with a live feel to it , Wish i could put songs like that together !!

Superb

PJD1
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Oldrottenhead

im liking this from the off too tim, just keep them coming friend.

lalalala love it.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

scottieD

Great tune - I don't find it dark at all...killer chorus....and those la,la,la's - the world needs more of those, don't ya think? :)

recorder
Boss BR-800
   Okay to cover...not sure why you'd want to though...

Flash Harry

Oh Yes Tim. It's not a weird one at all. It's another great Greeny song.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Gritter

This one has that vague dreaminess of a Paul Weller tune...Vague in a good way as it allows the listener to enter the dream experience...I very cool song Tim!

SE

A Greeny classic, a lot of influences, can hear the Beatles but mainly Greeny, just a well performed and written song.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Wiley

You know what I think! I love everything you do!!