"Unlpugged Fest" - A Fool For Your Lovin' - Whitesnake

Started by Saijinn Maas, February 08, 2010, 04:00:14 PM

Greeny

This is fab. I really like the original, but this is an excellent rendition. Superb playing and vox, with nothing else required. I agree the vox could be brought up a little, but no big deal. Seriously good.

launched

Wow, you've been busy! This one turned out great, too. Cool guitar action with rockin' vox.
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Saijinn Maas

What the hell is this sh!t? This stuff is randomly posted throughout the site it looks like.  >:(

SteveB

SMS - Haven't heard the original of this, and to be honest I don't think I'll go searching. This is much more my cup of tea. There's some soul gone into this, and some very creditable guitar playing too - with a vocal that more than holds its own. Very well done, it's certainly worth worth more than a single listen.
I watched the DVD 'Crossroads' the other evening which featured Steve Vai and his music. Now, IMO, wonderful guitar player that he and his cronies are, all their songs seem to be based around when's the guitar-widdling gonna appear. I'll take soul anytime.
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

Gnasty

Someone delete that yoyo!! We don`t need shit like that in here posting plugs. Especially at this time when we need this site to move on.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

little_chick

This is awesome!  I really loved your version of this song! 

recorder
Boss Micro BR

fenderbender

well played and great vocals Saii well done man -great work
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600