Main Menu

Villa M

Started by pjd1, February 01, 2010, 12:46:49 PM

pjd1

Villa M
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi fellow pluckers this is my third musical post really enjoying the challenge of putting my stuff on the site ( even if it is a little scary ) hope you like it , hopefully more to come !!!

PJD1
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Tony W

Great playing. Did you do this entire piece? That lead tone just eats everything alive. I absolutely love the bass line in this. This is some damn fine playing!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

Wonderful piece !! Great guitarwork and love the change of pace and the tone you've got !!

Brilliant
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Gritter

Very cool...stellar playing and tone and that Disco bass line in the second part makes it all happen!

pjd1

Thanks very much for your,e kind comments , i played all the bits apart from the drums which were micro br , then everything else was recorded on my zoom 1608 , i tried to do everything in one take which is why there are some glitches here and there , i still have some concerns with the mixdown and how to blend it all together and get the right levels all round so i can here everthink thats going on in the mix but that is recording !!!! Bass line is my 70,s coming out !!!

PJD1
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Tangled Wires

Really impressive stuff this, I love it when a piece of music just changes pace and direction completely. Great playing and production.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

This playing is Awesome!!!

Two for the price of one this Track!!

I'm with Gritter...

That Disco Bassline is Freaking Great!

Love it Bro!

Peace

T(Osckilo)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Gnasty

Wow dude! Great chops! Like everything about this!!!!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Mach

Amazing sound, great finger-work, mix sounds spot on to me. Outstanding! That fast part just kicked in...man this is soundtrack material.
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

Well done! Definitely my treat for the day. The change was pretty cool - I love that kind of stuff.

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover