Let Me Go

Started by Torren61, January 24, 2010, 11:32:28 AM

Torren61

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Remake of a song I wrote 25 years ago.  My one and only country song.

[soundclick]8666991[/soundclick]

Wiley

You might a wrote it 25 years ago and it might be country, but you did an excellent job!!  This is really good!!  Almost had me crying!!
PJ

Torren61

Thanks.  The weather is playing havoc with my Les Paul.  I can NOT keep it in tune.

Geir

Strong song Torren61. Great performance, the simple arrangement suits this song !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Satchwood

Great intimate-sounding soulful song - nice work!!  I like the picking style in your playing and your voice fits great!

www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Bluesberry

Ah hell man, this is deadly.  The guitars sound really good.  A little bass would fill this out perfect.  Maybe bring the vocal up a tad. 

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Torren61

Thanks.  I shoulda had you or BB playing the guitar.

Gary F

Hi Torren61 ,great songs are timeless and this is one of those songs.Nice vox and guitar.         

Gary

Torren61

Thank you.  I'm working this over again as a collab.  There will be a tighter version.  Thanks for the kind words.