hello everone

Started by chrisnickey64, January 18, 2010, 02:43:05 PM

chrisnickey64

hello everyone my name is chris .i'm a singer/songwriter/performer from the wild northlands called the philly burbs :D i'm new here and wanted to say hi . i have been lurking around a bit off and on over the past few months ...then i heard the neilfest submissions and said ...Dang! i gotta get in on the fun! i have links to my music and also my band 'splash1's music too i encourage any and all critques and i will post more and more as time goes on.

my recording set-up is : Korg D1600MKII digital hard drive 16 tracker at the home studio and a Zoom H4N in tandam w/ a beringer battery operated mixer for out in the field

guitars: american standard telecaster ,epiphine dot 335 , epiphone SST studio  1978 Guild F-40 blonde Jumbo archback acoustic

amps: ampeg blue diamond series 1965 reissue super jet  1-12 tremelo ,vox pathfinder ,marshall AS50-d  acoustic amp.
recorder
Korg D1600mkII
www.goodtimeshow.com

Geir

Hi & welcome from Norway !!!

"Wonder" is a great song !! Added it to my playlist on Soundclick!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Bluesberry

Welcome, I agree Geir, "Wonder" is great stuff.  Glad to have you aboard, I can't wait to hear some more of your music.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

SE

Hey welcome aboard from Scotland, love to hear your work.
recorder
Boss BR-80

launched

Welcome, Chris (Again!) I'll have to say that Alonetone.com site is pretty cool - Been lurking there a bit since listening to your music a few days ago.

Cool tunes, see you around!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover