Desert Rain - Song A Week 2010-2

Started by T.C. Elliott, January 11, 2010, 05:01:35 AM

Bluesberry

WOW this is deadly.  Your voice sounds really good here, clear and warm.  Great job recording the vocals.  This is a very deadly song.  Guitar is recorded good too.  5 stars for this one.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

T.C. Elliott

Bumpity Bump ta bump.  This was the second song a week entry from 2010 (obviously by the title) but I re-cut the vocals this year and did a slight remix. The guitars and bass were all the original recordings but the mix is new. If you are reading this you've probably noticed the first player is the updated version.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Greeny

Definitely getting a Neil Young vibe in places, but there's a lighter touch in others. Your new version has a lovely clarity and purity. The guitars sound fantastic, and the harmonies help widen and smooth the arrangement beautifully. Really like how the layers build up then fall away again. It's a beauty!

kenny mac

I too love the clarity of this.
It's always great to hear an acoustic recorded so well.
A cool song as well.

thetworegs

Beautful song.... great vocal Bravo!!

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Farrell Jackson

Great songwriting here T.C.! I missed this somehow but I'm glad it was bumped so I could hear this gem! The airy backing vox go perfectly with you good lead vocal and acoustic guitar. BTW, I hope you hit your goal of 52 songs written in 2010. I admire folks that take on such lofty goals!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?