Zones Unknown - Total Chaos Orchestra

Started by mr2kewl, January 09, 2010, 09:35:12 PM

mr2kewl

Zones Unknown
Time:
0:00
Volume:
i was so inspired by Mike's Kaossilator debut that i decided to dust off my Kaoss and fire up the TCO.

did some serious effect experiments with this one, hence the name.

thanks for listening.

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

mike

This is a really interesting piece.  I like the absence of drums.  It seems to make it more evocative. 
I downloaded a demo version of the drumsite programme you used on the track "Oxidation" but I think it will take me a while to figure out.  I look forward to hearing more of your kassoilator numbers.  Very inspiring.

Mike

Ferryman

Free jazz on the Kaossilator! Some cool ambient noises here, I was doodling around last night on mine and spent a happy 30 minutes creating some nice noises (just for fun). You can create an many moods with the little K and you did that here, had this looping for a while and it is a nice background soundscape.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Wiley

On the edge again!!  But a very cool edge!!   Sounds like a heart beating in the background.
PJ

lg

nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

launched

Dude! Bernie Worrell would be proud!

He gives you a "space" thumbs up!!

Peace,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

mr2kewl

thanks all for the comments.

Bernie Worrell and the Woo Warriors - that's too kewl.

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Satchwood

Def an Outer Space Ship soundtrack here - very mister too kewl!!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

T.C. Elliott

It is like listening to the creepy scene in a sci fi movie where the guy has his laser out searching for the evil alien only with the picture tube blown. I like it, but now you have me thinking of how i can use it in  video project.

actually this reminds me of one level in the original metroid game.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London