Love Infection remix

Started by SE, January 09, 2010, 05:20:43 PM

SE

LOVE2INF
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Too thick or had too many of the vino collapso to add to the link, here,s a remix don,t know if it,s any better, might be slightly less offending, anyway love this place.

John
recorder
Boss BR-80

OsCKilO

Loved it before....

But John....

This is a Massive Sound you have here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just bumped the first version...

Now this is posted..... Spooky... :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

launched

Huge wall of sound, John! I think it sounds great. Very good remix!

You are getting to be a clever pro with your MBR!

Later,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Wiley

I really do love your vocals.  What efffects if any do you use?  I remember this also. A great song!!

SE

Hey thanks Wiley for your feed back. on the vox I used the Vo Dly 1 patch with the compressor on and the enchancement on too then used the Eq till I thought it sounded ok. Thanks also to Oskilo and Lauched you,ve always got quality feedback

John
recorder
Boss BR-80

Gnasty

Great song and great recording!!! I am nothing but amazed everyday by what evryone does on here.

Peace
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Tangled Wires

This sounds so polished John, you haven't got a recording studio hidden away at home have you?!!!

Loved it the first time around, a really powerful and well written song this.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Satchwood

Great song John!!!  You gotta great voice - cool lyrics - and a great guitar wall of enjoyable listening music!!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Ferryman_1957

This is superb, excellent ringing guitars and great production all round. All the instruments and nice and clear and the vox are particularly strong. Great rocky song as well, love those hooky riffs in the chorus!

Cheers,

Nigel

Bluesberry

This is so full sounding, but doesn't sound cluttered at all.  Good job on the mixing. 

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand