Bottom of the Ocean - Sandy Gritt

Started by Gritter, January 04, 2010, 04:41:34 PM

Rata-tat-tat

Gritter... still listening to your stuff... wife's away... got some time. Dude you got some real heart showin through  in your vox. I'm still a little mic shy when I record. You definately got it down. I gotta say this is some of the most creative stuff I've heard on here. Very fun to listen too. Will be on the IPOD>

V/R
Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

antisocialworker

missed this one, this is great, also loved the sub-marine beacon noise.

very mellow man, wanted to sway like sea weed
cool bit!

Gnasty

This is great!..Enjoyed listening to this. It gave me that bottom of the ocean feeling for sure. You nailed it Gritt...Nice job!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Saijinn Maas

Glad this one was bumped too! Missed this.

I agree on there being a certain "cake-ness" in there. But it definitely sounds different. Great song. At first I could swear the guitar was just slightly out of tune, but whether it was or not doesn't matter. It sounded great and fit perfectly with the feel of the song.

Looks like I'm gonna have to keep an eye on you Grit! Great stuff! ;)

SwanSong

HI THERE
GREAT STUFF...beautiful song ,lyrics, guitar  the whole nine yards. this has great potential
and agree with all the above comments.. keep on playiing , music has no boundries..........!

visiblemember

I really like your style. Minimal and purposeful. It's late night hooky. Funny lines.
Thanks for a solid tune.
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Bluesberry

I see why I missed these, I was in my post Christmas blue funk blahhhh and missed a lot of stuff on here posted between Dec 24 and Jan 14 (give or take a week)  I don't really like the Christmas season too much I guess.  I like this, thats a great chorus,  I am following you all the way down on this one.  Nice stuff

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Johnbee

I like the groove and the effect on the vocal.  Has a kind of 70s vibe.  Nice!

:) John B.

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Greeny

Oh yes. This is special. The 'follow me down' parts are out of this world. I love the melancholy groove of this. There's so much depth to what you do (no pun intended!). Wonderful.

Geir

I somehow must have forgot to comment on this, but I've listened to it a lot, and it jumped up on MyPi3-player yesterday and then it's time for a

BUMPlove it !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........