Main Menu

Song Post

Started by pjd1, December 30, 2009, 11:13:44 AM

pjd1

XMAS2009
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi Lads and Girls for that matter , hope you have had a good xmas and looking fwd to a new and exciting year !! bought my Micro about a year ago , i have just got round to recording some stuff which is not yet finished, but i dont think i will ever be happy with my performance if you know what i mean , i used audacity for some of the mixing after looking on this forum for some great ideas and tips , have a listen and see what you think ...
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Gritter

Very cool, melodic and tight. I like the sounds you've used. Excellent first post...welcome.

Tony W

Great playing **edited this part*** I'm an idiot. somehow I bumped the volume control on my cans, this is fantastic as is! Great rhythm, outstanding lead. very nice soundscape.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tangled Wires

You should be VERY happy with this as your first post, great playing and love the synth (i am guessing thats what it is!) that comes in. You obviously have a real talent for creating melodies! Would love to hear more from you in the future.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

That guitar work is killer - Excellent control, just sweet playing all around. The song has a great groove to it as well.

Peace, and happy new year,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Wiley

Yes agree with what has been said very good first post!!  And you got a lot going on in your song!!  Sounds good to me!!

OsCKilO

A tight and Awesome Track!!!

Killer Guitar Skills!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Facemask93

Wow i would be very happy , fantastic playing , great tone as well , welcome

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

scottieD

Very cool, kind of Dan-ish...love that synth!  Great first post ;D

recorder
Boss BR-800
   Okay to cover...not sure why you'd want to though...

Covermark

Great post !! Great skills !!