One Eye (Original) - Re-post

Started by Vanncad, December 21, 2009, 08:23:09 PM

Vanncad

OneEye
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I am re-posting this song as an .mp3 so it will be added to my playlist.

The original post can be found here https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=5223.0

It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Satchwood

This tune of yours flippin rocks out bro !!!  Guitar, bass, drums, VoCalS, just great !!!  I'm a fan for sure!!!

www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Gnasty

Thanks to On this Day. I totally missed this and with only 2 comments before me I guess i am not alone.
Although everyone downloads :-\

Anyways Vann, this is a heavy song man. I like the slow heavy bluesy groove and of course your vocals and guitar rock.

Great tune!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

chip withrow

Reminds me of some of the grinding, swaggering blues of vintage Aerosmith. Also a bit of a good rockin' Sammy Hagar tune. The "one eye" hook line is catchy and memorable. Powerful stuff!

Tony W

I listened to this on my way to work this morning, on my MP3 player. How's that for ironic.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

Great Bump!

Still impressed to Hell with the Lyrics on this one!!!

SUPER song!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Greeny

This is just what I needed with my coffee. You're rock royalty as far as I'm concerned, because this would stand up anywhere... against anybody. Outstanding songwriting, vocals and production, and guitar skills that make me get a bit misty-eyed and emotional, lol. I want to stick a shot of whisky in this coffee now! BRILLIANT STUFF.

Kenneth

Dont know if you are Vann, but you should be getting paid for the music you make.
Top stuff all the way round.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Bluesberry

Dear lord what a magnificent sound.  I love this one.  Your guitars sound fantastic, is that a mic'd up amp

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand