i close my eyes by bodie and oldrottenhead version 2

Started by Oldrottenhead, December 20, 2009, 06:23:46 PM

indierik

Copy and Paste from my e-mail response:

I instantly love it! I'm not even through the entire song yet and I felt the need to reply. It's mesmerizing....hypnotizing... and so surprising! teehee. Nice production as well, I like the level of the bass, vocals etc.. What a fantastic song! It's a hit!!!! Jim, the lyrics are incredibly catchy and well thought out. And Dave, the music is fantastic! All around, I love it! 
Without music, life would be a mistake.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Vanncad

Sweet tune guys!

This song needs to be on movie soundtrack! I don't know what it is - but it just has that feeling to me.

Very pro job! The music is fantastic, and I really like the lyrics ORH. Thanks for posting them.

Sounds great!

- Vann
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Geir

You guys have found your own unique style, and WOW !! This is a wonderfully crafted song with so much beauty in it!! Wonderful wonderful performance from both of you.

Love it!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Ferryman_1957

Excellent job guys, this is coming together really well. Great urgent bass and guitar lines and super imagery in the lyrics. Love the chorus bit (Mesmerising, Hypnotising etc) and the solo at the end is great, it just fades a bit too soon for me, was just getting into it. Very catchy, this should have been the Xmas no 1!

Cheers,

Nigel

Dmann

nice work on this song, sounds great, expecially love the effects and panning you've done on the vox.

Glenn Mitchell

Simply great song writing, performing, recording AND mixing. You have it all nailed.
Sweet guitar solo at the end.
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

Greeny

Wow. Another stadium filler, for sure. You guys have found a very dynamic collaborative style. Excellent to the core.

scottieD

Luv, luv, luv it!!!  Another hall of famer, yes?  There is a real 'synergy' between you two that cannot be ignored...Why can't this stuff be on the radio?  Then I wouldn't need Satellite!  Catchy as Satan's Testicles and twice as hot ;D

recorder
Boss BR-800
   Okay to cover...not sure why you'd want to though...

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Redler

Haven't heard this before...a worth of bump, absolutely!! Sounds so fresh!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR