fade in/out MBR

Started by Mach, December 20, 2009, 11:47:32 AM

Mach

Has anyone experimented with fade in/out on the MBR? I know it's just easy enough to put it on the PC in software and fade a final mix at the end. But, I was wondering if anyone has tried bouncing to a final mix and fading toward the end with the volume controls...is it possible?
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Justin_Case

Yes I've done it, its best to get down to 2 tracks, then press both while mastering to equalize them, and then start to lower the volume,  You can also do the sam Panning manually on the BR.

Rockatron

How do you pan manually on the BR?
recorder
Boss BR-80

"Play, just play..."

cuthbert

Quote from: Rockatron on March 16, 2010, 11:23:02 AMHow do you pan manually on the BR?

Off the top of my head - you go to the 'mixer' page, and then it's the page after the levels setting, as I recall. You can set the pan anywhere from L50 to R50 (hard left and hard right) or any value in between.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Oldrottenhead

ive done fade in out on the fly whilst mastering but its very tricky. cant recall which buttons to hit dont have microbr to hand.
but i had master volume on screen and set at 000 then quickly pressed the plus button the one under the mic to bring master volume up to 100 then at end of song hit the minus button to bring it down to zero. that said its much easier doing it in audacity.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Rockatron

Thanks for the answers provided. Once I get more familiar with audacity, I'll check out the pan in/out for my tunes.
recorder
Boss BR-80

"Play, just play..."