"Native Son"

Started by GeoHendrickson, December 06, 2009, 09:40:19 AM

GeoHendrickson

This song goes out there to all the Dad's and Mom's who for whatever reason cannot be with their children,or would like to send a message to them letting them know how much
we care......

Take care,

George H.

Wiley

What a great sound!!.  I almost missed this.  I think this is superb all the way around.  Has a great haunting sound to it!.. Great vocal also!!

Ferryman

Good bump Henny, I had missed this one. It is really haunting as PJ says, great combination of guitars and keys with excellent vox. Very good production that creates a very "spacey" feel. I love the guitar work at the start and the end, great job.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

WOW ... WOW ............... WOW !!!

Great song !!! Excellent playing ! Wonderful voice!!! Great performance!!

I love the arrangement too, but would maybe try to spred the instrumants a bit more out in the frequence-spectrum. Maybe roll off some lowend on the guitar and move the piano up an octave!

It is beautiful as it is, but sound gets a bit "crowded" in some frequence-ranges.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

SE

Heard your first tune that one was good but his is even better well done.
recorder
Boss BR-80

lexman

What a beauty is this, really relaxed song.
You have a beautiful voice

MrBud

A song created on boss micro BR just this year which i'd like to reintroduce myself
with some earlier songs i had written.
Comments/suggestions welcomed
Thank you,
George
http://www.box.net/shared/ljr95xxmvq
Up And Adam

Flash Harry

Wow!

Nice. Lovely progressions. Nice playing and well produced.

Welcome onto the site.

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

SE

Great sounding vox and guitar and the piano sound great too, really nice production, a really well crafted tune.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Facemask93

That is one very pretty song my friend , the guitar picking is sublime , with beautiful tones , this song is produced very well too , very pro sounding all round

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper