Hey Mister by Sandy Gritt

Started by Gritter, December 03, 2009, 01:27:36 PM

Ferryman

Rough and raw and immediate. Comes over really well and a great performance. No idea what you are singing about, do you have any idea?

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

It certainly feels late night, maybe a foggy night, the streets are wet and shiny from the rain that passed earlier on in the evening, all the others have gone home now, it's just you sitting there, the only light is from the street, the room is dark, wondering why she said that, why he turned and stormed off, why does it always end this way.  Next time it'll be different.  Set the guitar down and fall asleep on the couch as the morning sun starts to brighten up the room.  That is the kinda feeling I get listening to this.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Wiley

Great spontanious combustion!!  Maybe that should be a challenge! Everyone has to do a song in 1 hour or less.  :)   Then we could all burst into flame.  Great job!!

Jim1970

Cool  On the Fly stuff!!

Some of the best music is captured this way!!

JIM
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gritter

Quote from: Ferryman on December 04, 2009, 03:23:34 AMRough and raw and immediate. Comes over really well and a great performance. No idea what you are singing about, do you have any idea?

Thanks Nigel.

I was...ahhh...yea...ah...er...uhm...what Bluesberry said:
QuoteIt certainly feels late night, maybe a foggy night, the streets are wet and shiny from the rain that passed earlier on in the evening, all the others have gone home now, it's just you sitting there, the only light is from the street, the room is dark, wondering why she said that, why he turned and stormed off, why does it always end this way.  Next time it'll be different.  Set the guitar down and fall asleep on the couch as the morning sun starts to brighten up the room.  That is the kinda feeling I get listening to this.

Actually just "mumbling through a melody".

Tony W

Sandy you kill me. I'm kinda on the Steve G bandwagon! it takes me weeks of spontaneous behavoir before I can officially scrap a song that I can't play yet.

I got the clap once, it was fun to get, but not to get rid of.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

Glad I finally got a chance to comment - Excellent sounds!!

I agree, the vocals were kick ass, and the guitar was crisp and level, something I have a hard time with.

Wonderful one-off!!

Peace,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Satchwood

Luv the raw-creativity feel on this tune!!!  Nice capture, when the line-of-thought and guitar work is just flowing....enjoyed listening!!!

www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Chris1973

Hi Sandy,
sounds good to me !! Thank you for sharing,
Chris

indierik

Hey mister.....I like it. Loving your lyrics and tempo changes.
Without music, life would be a mistake.
-Friedrich Nietzsche