I's on the Horizon

Started by henwrench, November 18, 2009, 10:41:19 AM

Covermark

Quote from: M_Glenn_M on November 19, 2009, 09:32:24 AMLovin your stuff Henny. A unique, humorous approach to recording along with great timing, tones and playing.

+1

Flash Harry

it's like innocuous rinky tink meets a twisted Zappa/Stanshall hybrid.

Arrgghh!

I think my mind has given up the ghost!
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

launched

I went straight for this one after being away at work for 28 hours straight...

Two explanations: I'm either demented beyond repair or have a great taste in music. It's too close to tell!!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

henwrench

Quote from: launched on November 20, 2009, 03:35:12 PMI went straight for this one after being away at work for 28 hours straight...

Two explanations: I'm either demented beyond repair or have a great taste in music. It's too close to tell!!!

Mark
thats easy.......both!   thanks for the positive remarks, Mark. Incase you were wondering what the 'laughing' sound is that comes in on verse two, its an old bicycle pump being vigorously...er...pumped  ;D
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

danieldesete

Wow that's a totally mastered song, really captivating !

And how did you make whistling robots sounds in the end ? Don't tell me it's your kettle :D
hou hou ha ha

OsCKilO

This is a real treat to listen to!

Holy Smokes this is Good!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

SE

Original and so good enjoyed this so much, just so much going on excellent production, great track.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Greeny

Weird and funky. Beefheart down at the disco, lol. A very interesting listen, and totally original. There's some great little touches on this. Kind of hynotic.

Oldrottenhead

it never ceases to amaze me the variety of styles and talents on this site, nice to see some off kelter weirder stuff appearing of late.
another great post henwrench
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

henwrench

Quote from: danieldesete on November 20, 2009, 04:00:39 PMAnd how did you make whistling robots sounds in the end ? Don't tell me it's your kettle :D

Let's just say i've found myself in some pretty strange places lately. Luckily, i had my trusty BR at my side and a stumble in my stride.
                                         henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR