ROCKFEST: Another Day (Original)

Started by Bluesberry, November 01, 2009, 12:58:33 PM

Gnasty

OTDB! I missed this on probably because i wasn`t on here yet. Damn awesome prog here. Love that opening guitar lead and the harmonizer,and the lyrics are just pure goodness. BB goodness!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

SwanSong

I enjoyed this a lot . very different song . but worked well with
the singing and instrumentation..nice original song great job NEIL.!!

Bluesberry

Thanks for the bump G-man, I almost forgot about this one.  Makes me wistful for the days when I had lots and lots of uninterrupted time to tinker and spin with music.  Good memories............... and life gets in the way of sometimes.................... but I can't complain, its the good kind of life that is keeping me busy lately......family stuff mostly.  Speaking of which......I need to get some time to get my Monkey-fest song going, thats one fest I can't miss.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Hook

This is so cool brother, love the guitar solos & that organ. The subtle style changes really flow together well, like a kid at the soda fountain mixing a few different  flavors together, super sweet!
Rock On!
Quote from: Bluesberry on November 09, 2014, 02:13:20 PMSpeaking of which......I need to get some time to get my Monkey-fest song going, thats one fest I can't miss.
Oh yea!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Starseed

Descending toward a planet is right up my alley, rock on, good tune. It's got it all and that buttery guitar solo tone knocked it out of the park.
If the tempo was a little faster , I would have had no choice but to get out of this chair and bust a move, maybe a little twerking if the mood hit, but as it was you get totally absorbed. I'd have to say it's intense, and a lot of work must have gone into it.
Deliciouso.