Metal Ballad (backingtrack played with MBR)

Started by Covermark, November 01, 2009, 08:11:31 AM

Covermark

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Hello foulks,

I found an existing BT on a dutch guitarforum. I played first part with preset P08 and second part with preset P06.

I myself like the first part (the smooth part) the best

Justin_Case

I liked it from the 1st note to the last - excellent on all levels, tone, phrasing, the airiness in the 1st part and melodic runs in the part 2.

Thanks for sharing.

Bluesberry

Now that is sweeeeet Cmark, real nice playing.  The first part is jazzy and just so perfect sounding, then the heavy part, I love it too, you need the contrast.   This is a very well played/recorded piece of guitar heaven.  Great stuff.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Groundy

This is beautiful cmark, !st and 2nd part, thank you for posting.....Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Satchwood

Wow what great feeling and emotion in every guitar note - simply superbly done !!!  Nice use of this very cool backer I might add as well !!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Wiley

Both of the sounds fit perfectly with this.  And using the 2 gave more variety to this great backer!!  I thought the first sound was so good and then the second kicked in,  totally awesome. And you've definitely got feeling in this piece!!

knniggits

Awesome skills,this just oozes quality.
What guitar do you play,great tone :)
He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy!

launched

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Blooby

I am floored.  Excellent playing and choice of tones.

I'm with you, though.  I definitely dig the first part more.

Blooby

BossMicroBRew

Cmark, cool post, man. Great guitar playing. The mix totally sits well too; good levels all around. Nice tone on that lead guitar. When the wall-o-sound comes in...AWESOME!

BossMicroBRew
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton