Still Learning (original by Geir, ORH and Flash Harry)

Started by Geir, October 19, 2009, 09:24:54 AM

Geir

Still Learning (160)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
What to say ...

... well, I found a chord-progression I thought sounded interesting and challenging, made a backing track, Jim made some great lyrics and delivered wonderful vox, Mike added his steady bass .... and here's the result ...

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Gritter

Damn fine song. I wasn't so sure at first but was hooked in before it ended. Very catchy and great playing and singing.

Tangled Wires

Love that melodic guitar that flows through the whole song, it really is a great backdrop to the vocals.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Vanncad

Hey  - cool song guys. True story too ORH!

The guitars sound great and the bass line holds everything together nicely. I don't know how you guys come up with these tunes and record them so quickly (and get such a great result).

This song sums up how I'm feeling today. First day back from a week off, and "I'm still learnin'" how much work piled up since I was gone.  :(
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Oldrottenhead

i think its about getting old, but myself geir and flash can relate re the work thing van
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Tony W

My comment was eaten! I can see this song relating to so many things. This was a brilliantly executed song. Each part is fantastic. Very good collab!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Satchwood

Very cool song guys - great work - guitar, bass, drums, mix, & vox !!!  I can relate to the lyrics too - nice collab work guys - cool melodic guitar work !!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Redler

A real good song and collab again. Fine melody and lyrics/vox. I like also the guitar throughout the song and the gtr solo is great!

-Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

fenderbender

perfect overall song  there guys --