Cannot get any sound out of headphones.....

Started by bman, October 08, 2009, 02:25:00 PM

bman

Hello to all,

Is there a secret to getting sound out of this tiny box and into headphones. Bought decent Panasonics, couldn't get sound, checked out them and another set, both work on other devices, NOT on this unit. This unit came from eBay, so perhaps it was faulty to begin with....  I say this because it is supposed to ship with "Big Dance" and I can't find it anywhere.

thanks in advance
Bert

Davo

Is the volume slider up?  is it playing? (do you see the level indicators moving?)
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Oldrottenhead

could be the master volume is turned down to zero.

where's 64guitars when you need him. i cant recall how to check the master volume
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

64Guitars

Press the [UTILITY] button to view the current MasterLevel setting. Press -/+ to adjust it. And adjust the Volume control on the left side of the BR, next to the headphone jack.

To play the "Big Dance" demo, follow the steps on page 26 of the Micro BR manual.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig