"Shadows" - By Geir ,Launched, Osckilo, TonyW and Bluesberry

Started by OsCKilO, October 07, 2009, 08:10:54 PM

Tony W

I'm curious about that as well. I couldn't really hear anything I had contributed (all 15 seconds worth) until the video version! Great job T.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Quote from: Tony W on October 08, 2009, 03:05:41 PMI'm curious about that as well. I couldn't really hear anything I had contributed (all 15 seconds worth) until the video version! Great job T.
Tony, I just have to tell ya, working on my part last night, I was listening over and over to this and your voice was positively menacing, I was getting the willies listening to it in my headphones.  You sounded very convincing, freaked me out man.  Great job there.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Blooby

Had to post again. Damn, the marriage of video and music is just fantastic. Takes it to another level entirely.

Wow.

Blooby

Tony W

Quote from: Bluesberry on October 08, 2009, 03:12:29 PM
Quote from: Tony W on October 08, 2009, 03:05:41 PMI'm curious about that as well. I couldn't really hear anything I had contributed (all 15 seconds worth) until the video version! Great job T.
Tony, I just have to tell ya, working on my part last night, I was listening over and over to this and your voice was positively menacing, I was getting the willies listening to it in my headphones.  You sounded very convincing, freaked me out man.  Great job there.

Oh my part was easy, I just thought back to the first 3 loves of my life and their respective restraining orders!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

Quote from: Tony W on October 08, 2009, 03:38:33 PM
Quote from: Bluesberry on October 08, 2009, 03:12:29 PM
Tony, I just have to tell ya, working on my part last night, I was listening over and over to this and your voice was positively menacing, I was getting the willies listening to it in my headphones.  You sounded very convincing, freaked me out man.  Great job there.

Oh my part was easy, I just thought back to the first 3 loves of my life and their respective restraining orders!

LOL!!!  You rule dude!!!!

I don't Know what WMM does but it keeps messing up the sound on another video i'm trying to do.....
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Tangled Wires

This is amazing, absolutely epic!!

Love the first acoustic section, and the way it just completely changes in the middle section to a full rockfest and then almost unexpectly changes back to the acoustic section.

Its almost as if this should'nt all work together, but it does, and how it does!!

This is genius, well done to you all!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Wiley

I honestly  don't know how you guys do this. It was totally awesome.!!  Everybodys part was so unique. Been kind of one of those days and it does"nt take much to set me off . LOL I am still listening in awe.

Wiley

Just listened again and am still so .......... impressed.

Vanncad

Really cool song and video guys!

Very "Cohen-esque". Geir's vocals are absolutely haunting and the acoustic guitar and synth are matched beautifully.

I was a little taken back by the heavy part in the middle, but on second listen, I think I get it.
I would almost like to see this as two completely separate songs.

Great work guys!

- Vann
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Ferryman_1957

WOW, WOW, stunning! I love this, what a crazy combination. But it works sooo well. A five and a half minute prog symphony! This works for me on so many levels. The acoustic parts are beautiful, and the change to Mark's heavy section is so unexpected. And that part on its own is sublime, mark the production is great, love the rumbly low bass and the guitar sounds, the vocal effects, well everything. And then more delicate acoustic stuff, it's just spine tingling all the way through.

Two problems though - Mark, tut tut, see what happens when you stray from the true MBR path, stuff gets sucked through a DAW wormhole. And the major problem - I CAN'T DOWNLOAD IT!! When I try, I just get a quick time player, no download. I want this on my PC and mp3 player and the site is not letting me do it. What's going on?

But back on track, stunning stuff guys. Well done.

Cheers,

Nigel