New (old) BOSS MBR Track Sheet

Started by DannyB_KY, September 24, 2009, 03:22:12 AM

DannyB_KY

Here is the orginal BOSS MBR track sheet, in what I believe is a more usable form. It's bigger!!

This is a word doc. The sheet is large and you can write your notes without needing a magnifying glass to read it! It is formatted so you can use a three hole punch across the top and keep the sheets in a 3 ring binder.

The old thread hadn't received a new post in over a year, so I started a new thread, as the old thread suggested.

Unlike wives, you can never have too many Les Pauls.

launched

Quote from: WD4LAM on September 24, 2009, 03:22:12 AMHere is the orginal BOSS MBR track sheet, in what I believe is a more usable form. It's bigger!!

This is a word doc. The sheet is large and you can write your notes without needing a magnifying glass to read it! It is formatted so you can use a three hole punch across the top and keep the sheets in a 3 ring binder.

The old thread hadn't received a new post in over a year, so I started a new thread, as the old thread suggested.

I used to use that one a lot - Your word doc is much better than the photocopy I used  :P

Now I use these - Two pdf's. One is a more detailed track sheet and the other is a Drum pattern worksheet. They work pretty slick. Ted made the Drum pattern worksheet.
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Glenn Mitchell

There is V P & R in each. What are those? vox, P? R?
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

Geir

Virtual track
Patch
Rythm

only guessing !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

launched

It's

Volume
Pan
Reverb

These are the only individual settings available for each virtual track. The MBR does not remember these settings and you have to put them in manually

The virtual tracks are the rows and the Playback tracks are the columns. In the whitespace above V,P & R write the name of the instrument being recorded.
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover