summertime

Started by Oldrottenhead, May 18, 2008, 01:36:42 PM

Oldrottenhead

SUMMERTY
Time:
0:00
Volume:
seems like ages since ive bin near my micro, over a week which is a long time for me. probably cos i havent had any inspiration of late and not much time off work. anyhow was having a wee jam wi masel (now then ladies) and this is the end result, think i owe george gershwin some credit here............let me know what you think. by the way this is a very ruff mix was written and recorded in under 2 hours from scratch.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Pedro

The singing is great, your voice sounds very nice and could be a bit louder.

Is this an original or a cover?

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Mr. Scar

hey ol buddy.

something sounds off, like you're in 2 keys at the same time....or something. i think.

Oldrottenhead

2 keys at the same time? i did have a couple o double brandys during the recording
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

guitarron

there is some similarity to "Porgy and Bess" /Gershwin Summertime-I used to do a ferocious version of it with my last band- It makes a great
blue toon

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

Quotehere is some similarity to "Porgy and Bess" /Gershwin Summertime
summertime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Mr. Scar

Quote from: oldrottenhead on May 19, 2008, 03:18:58 PM2 keys at the same time? i did have a couple o double brandys during the recording
Could just be the heavy gravity thats effecting my area today.

Pedro

Ahaha, probably the high gravity is causing a doppler effect on the sound coming from your speakers and you might as well be in a black hole. :D

SteveG

Summers still a long way off in your part of the world mate!!! Enjoyed the song tho.