The Trial

Started by OsCKilO, September 21, 2009, 03:39:54 PM

Tony W

Osckilo you are a painter, and my headphones are your canvas.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

That's some interesting music, Marty!!  :D

Very creative and power packed technovibe!!

Dark and Scary like it should be!

You da Man, bro!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Satchwood

Wow - cool stuff mr T!!!  Sounds like your crazy clown went to trial and was found out to be fully robotic.......  Techno-brillance!!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

tafka

now your suckin' the right.......
i love this stuff and this is fantastic.

TJ.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

mike

Love it, love it, love it.  This is a synth right?  Could you please tell me what kind you used.  I am hoping to get a Korg micro XL at some point but I am a few hundred pounds shy at the moment.  Whatever made this sound is the sort of thing I am looking for.  My goal would be to make synth/guitar music like Boards of Canada.  Hope to hear more of this kind of thing from you soon.
Cheers

Mike

OsCKilO

Quote from: mike on September 22, 2009, 04:30:16 PMLove it, love it, love it.  This is a synth right?  Could you please tell me what kind you used.  I am hoping to get a Korg micro XL at some point but I am a few hundred pounds shy at the moment.  Whatever made this sound is the sort of thing I am looking for.  My goal would be to make synth/guitar music like Boards of Canada.  Hope to hear more of this kind of thing from you soon.
Cheers

Mike

Cheers Mike!!!!

This was Made using a Virus TI......... Not sure How Much they are Now.....

Has No Drums, but an Appegiator (Like was used in this track)...

Bit of a Pain Laying the Beats down One By One but you can, Change the tones as you Go...

If you like This you Should Check out our Soundclick  ...

www.soundclick.com/osckilo

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

mike

Hi again.
Thanks for the reply and thanks for uploading the picture.  That virus TI looks like a great piece of kit but after checking it out on google it seems to fall astronomically beyond my budget. 
I've had a listen to your sound click page.  There is some truly great stuff on there.  I love the understated sound you have on some of the tracks (prime chill out music) and the great quality of sound production.  Boss should sponsor you to showcase the potential of the micro br.
Cheers again

Mike

OsCKilO

Quote from: mike on September 22, 2009, 05:22:44 PMHi again.
Thanks for the reply and thanks for uploading the picture.  That virus TI looks like a great piece of kit but after checking it out on google it seems to fall astronomically beyond my budget. 
I’ve had a listen to your sound click page.  There is some truly great stuff on there.  I love the understated sound you have on some of the tracks (prime chill out music) and the great quality of sound production.  Boss should sponsor you to showcase the potential of the micro br.
Cheers again

Mike

That is a truely Awesome Comment!!!!

Thank you sooo Much!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Flash Harry

fuck me!  it's rather splendacious!

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Davo

Oskillo this is crazy cool.  Im going to a halloween party-and Id like to put this on the soundtrack. Seriously.
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe