Would you buy a mic clip adapter for your Micro BR?

Started by Ted, September 15, 2009, 12:23:24 AM

Ted

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Davo

To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Ted

Post a picture!

I still have three left from the initial batch, folks.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Davo

Davo

So Ive been giving the Mic clip adapter a workout and I am impressed.   Its a solid unit and a  very clever design.  Up till now I always kinda propped the MBR up to point the mic-now I can point it exactly where I need  it.  Using my mic stand yesterday at practice the recordings came in clearer then ever.  Its also easier to see the display-so I can tell if im overloading the input, or recording still, or whatever.

In addition, the handling noise is greatly reduced when singing directly into the MBR.  This was always a pet peeve of mine with the MBR.

Kudos to Ted for coming up with such a brilliant idea!

Heres a few pics from yesterday.

I was going to make one of those - MONTHS ago.  Thanks for making them available - I just bought one from ebay.  Greg (forumtrader)

Ted

Quote from: dfwgreg on November 22, 2009, 02:14:22 AMI was going to make one of those - MONTHS ago.  Thanks for making them available - I just bought one from ebay.  Greg (forumtrader)

Got your order.  I'll put it in the mail tomorrow.

Quote from: WingWrecker on November 22, 2009, 12:22:32 PMAny more of these available?

I'll have a couple more ready soon.  I'll PM you when they're ready.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Quote from: Ted on November 22, 2009, 01:54:59 PMI'll have a couple more ready soon.  I'll PM you when they're ready.

Sounds great, thanks.

Davo