Vinegar stroke blues

Started by Tony W, September 14, 2009, 07:21:33 PM

Tony W

Mike said I should post a link to the term, I knew I didn't have to T ;D

Geir, you slid in a post on me and I didn't catch it! I appreciate the listen.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Pine

Late to the dance as usual but glad i made it. Hard work pays off in fun Tony...and that's what i heard at the end. A year from now it'll all sound like that...except even better because you will know more and will have practiced more. The Blues are a great place to come home to...and imho, the best place to start on guitars. Mike knows his stuff and can keep your plate full for quite awhile i'm sure. The fact that at your age you have bit into all this and are givin' it your best is fun and exciting to see and hear.
Stay at it...no matter what mood you are in, your guitar will always be in it with you.
As for fading hearing...well....let's enjoy what we have while we still have it..  ;D
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Oldrottenhead

QuoteJim thank you as well. I can't believe you have time to listen to posts, with lyrics and colabs backed up to the street! It means a lot me that you took the time to give this a listen.
no probs i try and listen to as much as possible but its jhard to keep up. thank god for bumping.

theres a thread somewhere that asks what you do when you are waiting for a song to master , thats when i listen to other stuff, but at the moment i'm swamped under with collabs and requests to collab and loving every minute of it, mrs orh has a differing point of view on that.
i better feed the kids before they starve.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ted

TW,

Thank you for the bump bait, and also for enriching my vocabulary.

Now, a relevant public service announcement:

Sex With Ugly People
Sex With Ugly People
Click to view the video.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Tony W

he he he.... Works every time!