NUMB - (3am original comp)

Started by Satchwood, September 14, 2009, 02:05:42 PM

Satchwood

Thanks everyone for listening and commenting!!!  I will probably table this for a while and then try to develop it further later.

Ron, I used my Kramer Strat guitar and I can't recall exactly right now which settings I used.  I know I used some sort of clean phaser sound for the picking rhythm and I used P01 Clean on the clean soloing and then probably one of the metal solo fx for the shredding stuff.
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Tony W

Other uses for Sachurated:

Holy Satch!

This is Satching awesome.

I'm blown away with the Sachalicious brilliance of this piece.

Numb = panty dropper.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Satchwood

Wow guys - thanks for listening and commenting - my first comment from the Admin too !!  Yes !!! 

Excellent website forum Pedro !!!  You've done a super fine job here!!!!! Thanks for listening and commenting too !!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Ferryman_1957

Tommy, just loved this, sorry I missed it as I have been in lurk mode due to work pressures. The way it builds is fanatastic, and the clear guitar parts are really nice a sbutle. As always, superb feel to the playing but more importantly this is a very strong piece of music with real depth to it. It's already more than a jam in my book! Would love to see where you take it.

Cheers,

Nigel

The Reverend 48

Satch this is just sublime you have got it all!

lg

This is really great, but it needs finishing!
I'll bet you were NUMB after recording this at 1:00AM!
LOL, I know I would be...
I can't wait to hear it when you've finished it.

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!