48’s Horny Blues

Started by The Reverend 48, September 14, 2009, 09:14:00 AM

The Reverend 48

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Yes I know I should be using this for Epic Prog stuff but as an old Bluesman I couldn't resist .............. ;D ;D
God it is so much fun I wish I could buy you all a Kaossilator for Christmas! :D
I am still getting used to the touch pad
This is after about an hour out of the box........Its that good!
It makes me feel like Satchmo ;D ;D

BTW its over a backer!

Blooby

Nice job.

Did you make faces or throw your head back while soloing?

Blooby

Wiley

Ok Horny Satchmo.  This was great.  Look at what you will be able to do with a little more practice.  It sounds like a real trumpet.  That's what so cool about this. This actually has  has a rather sexy feel to it.  LOL  Bump and Grind music. LOL

Blooby

I apologize in advance.

Quote from: Blooby on September 14, 2009, 09:28:30 AMDid you make faces or throw your head back while soloing?

Quote from: wiley on September 14, 2009, 09:29:09 AMThis actually has a rather sexy feel to it.  LOL  Bump and Grind music. LOL

Did you make faces or throw your head back while [he was] soloing?

Blooby

Bluesberry

Great stuff, fun hu.  Run that through a wah pedal and see what sounds you get.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Tony W

See what happens when a kid get a new toy? he bastardizes it immediately to suit his desires! Great blues Mike, I can't wait to hear what is in store for you next. I'm surprised you don't have a drum stick attached to your chin, running the kaoss, and playing that SG at the same time!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

zabel8484

Quote from: Tony W on September 14, 2009, 10:42:38 AMSee what happens when a kid get a new toy? he bastardizes it immediately to suit his desires! Great blues Mike, I can't wait to hear what is in store for you next. I'm surprised you don't have a drum stick attached to your chin, running the kaoss, and playing that SG at the same time!

Should try it!! ;D

tafka

blowin' some blues here Mike....it sounds bloody great.
um not the last we have heard of this "K" thing i hope

TJ.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Satchwood

Wow - some pretty cool "outside the box" stuff here Mike!!!  Didn't know you played sax er ah horn....get it Tommy....horn....   ;D
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Tony W

Horny blues! I just got it! I was a bit confused, and thought you were overly excited about the gift.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR