Sittin ‘Round - Final Version

Started by mr2kewl, September 13, 2009, 08:33:04 PM

mr2kewl

Sittin 'Round
Time:
0:00
Volume:
well... this song started out as test to evoke Jaco's sound from my bass and has morphed into this version of Sittin 'Round. the final version.

really...

this is a shortened sample to fit here.

the full version can be listened to at Soundclick.

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8094933

thanks for listening.

be cool
8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Wiley

I'll say you got some pretty strange sounds going on. LOL But it is really unique.  I like it. Kind of relaxation music with a twist.  Some of the sounds are very intriging. lOL

mr2kewl

thanks, wiley.

i know it's on the fringes of Jazz, but for the Avantgarde/Free Jazz world, it's pretty mild.

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Wiley

I think maybe you have surprised some of these guys LOL  I rembember you LOL
I still think it is pretty cool!!

guitarron

cool
are those congas i hear?-coffehouse stuff
how did you do the horn?
peace

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

mr2kewl

thanks Ron!

started with my bass guitar and threw on the percussions and sax with my Yamaha keyboards after a couple of iterations of this noodle session.

8)

Blooby

This flips me out.  Great sax sound.

Blooby

Tony W

Man If I ever need a reason to have a GAS attack this is it. great stuff MR2Cool. This is a different plane of coolness for me.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Satchwood

Flippy stuff here!!  Love the different sounds !!  - !!  the bass almost sounds like a whale talking in the background........I know, dinning with Shamu!  ;D
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Ferryman

Ambient jazz, wow! Very cool, have had this looping for a while and am in danger of drifting into another dimension........

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR