Baby Tiger.. (original instrumental)

Started by zabel8484, September 12, 2009, 07:26:40 PM

BossMicroBRew

Great post. Cool song you have there. The acoustic sounds pristine. Welcome to the site. Checked out the myspace linked above. You got some good chops on that fretboard!

BossMicroBRew
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

OsCKilO

How did you record the stuff on your myspace...?

It is stunning!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

zabel8484

i use sonar 7 for the recording, the drums and the others are from Reason 4. I do the guitars and bass all into a line6 toneport.
That's my 1st instrumental album you're listenning to.
Recently i got a Alesis Multimix16 usb2.0 and few recording mics.
been wanting to get that great guitar tone that i'm missing while using a plugin amp.

Thanks!!

mr2kewl

Quote from: osckilo on September 12, 2009, 07:51:38 PMYou guys need to Check out the Skills this Guy has!!!!!!!

OMG!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dito

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

SE

Nice sounding acoustic tune just so well played.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Wiley

I am impressed again.  This was truly beautiful!!  More talent for us all to listen to.  Welcome.
P.J.

zabel8484

i'm going for a David Gilmour laid back 3/4 kinda feel, i got this when i went to the border of Singapore, the seaside . Well, when you experience different places you will get more songs....

Thanks you guys for all the kind words,
Cheers!!

Geir

Beautiful piece of music!!!

Looking forward to hear more from you !!! Great start!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Ferryman

Another great one. Another talented addition to this forum, please check out the work of Jackofall and Diego Ayala (sp?) if you haven't done so already.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR